With the recent celebration of National Pizza Day, the love for pizza still has a fond spot in our hearts. On February 14, 2020, many restaurants will be serving up heart-shaped pizzas. Customers nationwide can indulge in a delicious slice of a heart-shaped pizza from restaurants like Pizza Hut, Buca di Beppo, and many more. Let’s take a peek at some restaurants who will be serving up heart-shaped pizzas on Valentine’s Day.
- Papa Murphy’s – This pizza company is allowing customers to customize and bake their own heart-shaped pizzas for Valentine’s Day. Papa Murphy’s calls it “Take N’ Bake Pizza,” and customers can select their crust, toppings, and sauce, and Papa Murphy’s will deliver.
- Buca di Beppo – Customers who visit their website and add any “To Go” items with their orders will receive a free heart-shaped pizza from Buca di Beppo. This offer is not valid for catering packages or dine ins. If customers would like to dine in at Buca di Beppo, the restaurant is offering a meal deal for two people, including one heart-shaped lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and dessert.
- California Pizza Kitchen – From February 11-16, California Pizza Kitchen will allow customers to order their favorite CPK heart-shaped pizza on a thin crust at no additional cost. In addition, on February 12-16, California Pizza Kitchen is offering a “Sweet Deal For Two” where customers can order one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert for at a fixed price.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut has wrapped up a sweet bundle for Valentine’s Day where customers will receive a heart-shaped pizza with a Hershey’s Triple Chocolate Brownie or an Ultimate Hershey’s Chocolate Chip Cookie. Customers can also purchase their heart-shaped pizzas a la carte.
- Papa John’s – Beginning February 10-16, customers who visit Papa John’s website and enter the promo code “VALENTINE” will receive a heart-shaped pizza for $11. Moreover, if the code “BEMINE” is entered, they will receive one heart-shaped pizza with a double chocolate chip brownie for only $16.