Fridays are for long island cocktails, cheesy fries, and hanging out with friends – at least in my book that is. That’s why I was thrilled to find out that Happy Hour at TGI Friday’s can satisfy my cravings not only at the end of the week, but every day in between, as well. Even better? TGI Friday’s Happy Hour is an ongoing event, taking place from the time the restaurant opens to the time they close for the night. Here’s a look at how to save some cash and get cheap drinks and appetizers during TGI Friday’s Happy Hour.
Does Fridays have happy hour?
TGI Friday’s advertises that their happy hour takes place all day, every day. The restaurant franchise has happy hour deals on their Friday’s Five Menu. Why is it called the Friday’s Five menu? Well, customers can get a variety of drinks and appetizers for just five bucks at any time of day.
Some of the most popular menu items on the Friday’s Five menu include:
- Go Big June Bug – A fruity cocktail made with melon and banana liquor, Malibu rum, lemon juice, and pineapple juice
- Aperol Spritz – A classic cocktail with Aperol, Prosecco, and soda
- Skillet Queso Chips – Seasoned potato chips with melted cheese, hot poblano queso, pico, jalapeños, and cilantro
- Coconut Libre – A bold cocktail with lime juice, cola, and rum.
- Loaded Cheese Fries – Friday’s signature French fries topped with melted cheese, bacon, and chives.
Customers must be seated at the bar to get $5 appetizers.
Happy Hour Drink of the Month
- Shimmering Diva for $5 – Bacardi Limón Rum, Aperol, Bordeaux cherry, shimmer dust
- Hurricane for $5 – Southern Comfort, passionfruit, grenadine
- Miller Lite for $3- 16 oz Draft and/or 12 oz Bottle
What time is happy hour at TGI Friday’s?
According to the TGI Friday’s website, happy hour is all day, every day. However, happy hour specials are subject to change and may vary by location. Check with your local TGI Friday’s menu to confirm which drinks and appetizers are on special for happy hour.
Does TGI Fridays have half price appetizers?
As of now, TGI Friday’s does not have a promotion for half price appetizers. However, there are currently a few appetizer specials on the menu, including:
- Beverage, appetizer, and entree for $12.99 for lunch
- Two appetizers, two entrees, and two desserts starting at $20
- $5 happy hour apps in the TGI Friday’s bar